• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer orders

babyluv

for the past 2 days, when someone places an order on our site, paypal charges them and sends me the confirmation but the order doesn't go into Pending status therefore I can't see what the person ordered but I received the confirmation from Paypal for the charges. I tried to place an order myself and charged it by credit card, everything was ok so I don't know what the problem is. can someone help me, Please?

I Found the Answer!!!

"after paying at paypal if the customer does not come back to your store then oscommerce will not register the order.this is a well known problem.in your paypal account there should be a automatic redirect back to your sight feature you can turn on this will automatically send the customer back to your sight after they click the paynow button. also in contributions there is a paypal ipn contribution that will help also "

"This worked for me too. Here's the URL to get to the "Auto Return" page once you log in (scroll to the bottom)

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...ard-integration

I Found the Answer!!!

"after paying at paypal if the customer does not come back to your store then oscommerce will not register the order.this is a well known problem.in your paypal account there should be a automatic redirect back to your sight feature you can turn on this will automatically send the customer back to your sight after they click the paynow button. also in contributions there is a paypal ipn contribution that will help also "

"This worked for me too. Here's the URL to get to the "Auto Return" page once you log in (scroll to the bottom)

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...ard-integration

\

Thank you, hopefully it will work

Archived