• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

adding articles to shop?

jailaxmi

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to add a section with articles of interest to my shop. I have a bookstore that deals with yoga and Ayurveda products, and would like to add some articles about those subjects for those who visit and want to know more...

Any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

jailaxmi

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself...

--King Crimson (“Discipline”)

Hey,

I installed that contribution an followed the instructions, but I must have done something wrong because my products were gone! So I re-uploaded the admin and includes folders I had backed up, but now every time I click on something in the admin section or the main store site I get error messages similar to this:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/bluelot4/public_html/ayurvedabookstore/admin/includes/filenames.php:113) in /home/bluelot4/public_html/ayurvedabookstore/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

The line numbers may change, but the errors are the same type. So, basically, I cannot manage my store anymore...

Please help!!! What did I do wrong???

Thanks!

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself...

• 2 weeks later...
Hey,

I installed that contribution an followed the instructions, but I must have done something wrong because my products were gone! So I re-uploaded the admin and includes folders I had backed up, but now every time I click on something in the admin section or the main store site I get error messages similar to this:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/bluelot4/public_html/ayurvedabookstore/admin/includes/filenames.php:113) in /home/bluelot4/public_html/ayurvedabookstore/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

The line numbers may change, but the errors are the same type. So, basically, I cannot manage my store anymore...

Please help!!! What did I do wrong???

Thanks!

I uninstalled that contribution, as it wasn't working for me, and then found exactly what I was looking for, the Article Manager contribution. Thanks anayway!

I want to do this same thing. I've downloaded the file, but what do I run the sql file with, it's not associated with any program.

I'm new at this, sorry.

-Rochelle

Archived