• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sharp increase in visitors

ise

Sharp increase in visitors

Now do not get me wrong as I am not complaining, but for the last couple of months we have had about 50 visitors a day to our site, then for no reason I can think of it has more than doubled over the last week.It could just be a flook as we do not advertise and we have not done anything to promote our change our site for a long time. The reason we are asking this is if we knew why this has happened maybe we could optimize what ever it is and make it 1000 :thumbsup:

Kind Regards,

Ian

|Dont want to be a party pooper, but are these extra visitors leading to any extra sales? Because it could be that you are actually noiticing increased search engine activity, which could well be a pre-cursor to humans, but for the moment just says that your existence has been noted!

If they are customers and your sales have increased, are the customers trending towards any particular products, and if so, which ones. try a couple of search engines with search terms fot hose products and you will probably find yourself listed quite highly....one would hope so anyway!

Archived