• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to install modules and currency problems.

TheLastWord

How do you install a modules? Do you just upload the file. I want to install a shipping module.

There seems to be a problem with the Australian currency. Whenever I check-out with it through PayPal its changes back to USD and no shipping amount is displayed. I don't have a problem with CAD, USD, GBP, and Euro. The amounts carry over perfectly.

[i uploaded my modules through ftp to their relevent folders..eg..the auspost one went into shipping, the aust bank direct deposit went into payment...once loaded I installed them through my Os control panel

[i uploaded my modules through ftp to their relevent folders..eg..the auspost one went into shipping, the aust bank direct deposit went into payment...once loaded I installed them through my Os control panel

The problem is I can't install them after I upload them. Admin does not recognize them.

The problem is I can't install them after I upload them. Admin does not recognize them.

Did you use the ones designed for oscomm? the ones I have are AusBank v1.4a, AusPost FlatRates.

Once loaded to the correct language and modules section of your public root oscomm should recognise them and allow you to install them via shipping/packing and payment console. I cant remember which section I downloaded them from, but as they are small files ie: 10 and 11 k I could pass them to you via hotmail at [email protected]

Archived