• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Images Sizes

dreampho

Hi. Some of the images I have in my store are portrait not landscape. I have set images width and height. The images that are portrait are stretched to the same size as the landscape ones.

How can I make them portrait.

Thanks

Chris

The images are controlled by admin->images->Small Image Width (& height). You can set those to 0 so that the actual image is displayed but the Click to Enlarge feature won't work properly then. To get around all of this, install one of the thumbnail generaters.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

The images are controlled by admin->images->Small Image Width (& height). You can set those to 0 so that the actual image is displayed but the Click to Enlarge feature won't work properly then. To get around all of this, install one of the thumbnail generaters.

Jack

I removed the height like someone suggested a couple of days ago and it works great now. All my images are the correct size. What does the Thumbnail generator do?

Thanks

Tracey

It's main function is to create thumbnails of your images so they load faster but it also handles displaying them properly.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived