• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping charges problem

USSfishkiller

I already posted this a day or so in installation but thought I had the wrong category. This is my problem.

I have "Table rate" for shipping and everything is configured properly I believe. When a user goes to checkout and views the default (table rate) shipping method, it correctly displays the right amount. Although after they enter in thier personal info, etc and proceed to the order confirmation screen, the shipping amount changes by itself. For example; I have set that any order priced from $20-39.98 equals $7.75 in shipping. But it will change to something like $7.00 all by itself and that is the amount being charged to the customer. I am having real problems tyring to figure this out. If anyone can help out it would be great!

FISH

I already posted this a day or so in installation but thought I had the wrong category. This is my problem.

I have "Table rate" for shipping and everything is configured properly I believe. When a user goes to checkout and views the default (table rate) shipping method, it correctly displays the right amount. Although after they enter in thier personal info, etc and proceed to the order confirmation screen, the shipping amount changes by itself. For example; I have set that any order priced from $20-39.98 equals $7.75 in shipping. But it will change to something like $7.00 all by itself and that is the amount being charged to the customer. I am having real problems tyring to figure this out. If anyone can help out it would be great!

FISH

hi

have you a url we can look at?

yes,please.

visit www.acncm.com and click on any category/product and choose buy now,and it will take you to the oscommerce section. Thanks alot.

it looks to me like youre using flat rate, not table rate.

pm sent

Archived