• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Individual Shipping plus handling fee

stomachmonkey

I have a client that wants to

a) have a fixed shipping price for each individual product. I installed the Individual shipping module and that works just fine.

B) client also wants to charge an additional fee for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Multiple instances of Individual shipping with zones set up will handle this.

c) for now client does not want to ship anywhere other than lower 48 states and the territories outlined above.

How do I prevent shipping to certain territories but still allow them to register. EX: I know that if I delete countries that we will not ship to then the customer can not select it resulting in no way to ship to them. If I do this then they can not set up an account either.

However, the client feels that there will be significant international interest in the product and they want to allow people to sign up. The point is to try to gauge interest from say the UK to decide if it is worth shipping to.

Make sense?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Scott

Edited by stomachmonkey