• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing new products background on homepage

spiderweb

Hello,

I am new to Oscommerce. What I have seen so far, makes it a great ecommerce solution, well done all.

Could someone advise me how I change the new products background colour on the homepage without changing the left and right column's which appears all handled by infoboxcontents in the style sheet.

Thanks

Hello again,

I have looked everywhere through the Oscommerce documentation and through all files associated with the index page, modules, boxes, style sheet etc. but cannot see where I change the background color for "The New Products for February" (not the heading but the products) that is on the index page of the catalog without effecting the left and right colums.

Is there somewhere I can give this section a new class other than .infoBoxContents which as I said above also changes the left and right colums OR is it not possible?

Any help would be appreciated.

Check out the css under /catalog. It should have all the colors/settings there. This should be documented in the Oscommerce documentation that you must have overlooked.

Hello again,

I have looked everywhere through the Oscommerce documentation and through all files associated with the index page, modules, boxes, style sheet etc. but cannot see where I change the background color for "The New Products for February" (not the heading but the products) that is on the index page of the catalog without effecting the left and right colums.

Is there somewhere I can give this section a new class other than .infoBoxContents which as I said above also changes the left and right colums OR is it not possible?

Any help would be appreciated.

Archived