• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product ID Title Tag

AmyLong

I want to change the title tags on my products.

They currently say: ex: http://www.ulcseminary.org//oscommerce/cat...ae69d68b93b6094

I want it to say: http://www.ulcseminary.org//oscommerce/cat...ngworkbooks.php or something like that.

I've seen others who have done it.

Replace the product ID and category. How do I do it?

Anyone know?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

--Amy

Iy ou are wanting to change the url, then install the Ultimate SEO. If you are wanting to change title and meta tags, then install the Header Tags Controller.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Iy ou are wanting to change the url, then install the Ultimate SEO. If you are wanting to change title and meta tags, then install the Header Tags Controller.

Jack

That MetaTags Controller seems very cool. But to install it you must be a wizard in php and html, which I'm not. Since you created the mod, do you think you can help me out with it. So far I had to re-install osCommerce 4 times, because the software is so touchy. I would screw this thing up, and have to restart.

That MetaTags Controller seems very cool. But to install it you must be a wizard in php and html, which I'm not. Since you created the mod, do you think you can help me out with it. So far I had to re-install osCommerce 4 times, because the software is so touchy. I would screw this thing up, and have to restart.

1. Easy install seo urls:

Ultimate Seo Urls

2. Very easy install Meta tags:

Meta Tag Controller Support

or alternatively quite easy install:

C-Dynamic Meta Tags

Just to be clear, I didn't ceate the contribution. It can be difficult to install but it really isn't that bad if you take it in setps as the documentation states. Be careful of other meta tag contributions. They may be easier to install but the cost for that is that they are less seo optimized, in my opinion, of course.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived