• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

removing underline from category listing

daisy janie

I have searched and searched for this item in the forums and contributions, and I know it's simple...sorry to bother the boards with this.

I want to get rid of the underline under all my category items. See http://www.daisyjanie.com/index.php?cPath=21

I'd also like the hover color to change. I changed a:hover in stylesheet to no avail. Is this the wrong line?

A {

color: #000000;

text-decoration: none;

}

A:hover {

color: #ff9900;

text-decoration: none;

}

Thanks in advance.

Jan

If someone could just point me in the right direction on what's written above, I would really, really appreciate it!!!

Jan

I played with this myself and the codes you're showing looks right to me. When I changed "none" to "underline" I then had categories listing underlined. When I changed it back, it removed it. Stupid question but..did you refresh your page when you made the changes to your stylesheet file?

Ed

Hi Ed--

I did refresh, and the change I made to the hover text was correct. But the other change is ignored. It's like it's getting the style from somewhere else b/c the color listed in that line of code is black...and my text color is a brown, 660000. So I don't know what code is making the determination for this text.

Jan

I just found a file called copy.css, and lo and behold, there was a line for this text. It indicated an underline, so I changed it to none and it worked.

Why is there a second stylesheet file? I guess that might be a question for my web designer.

Thanks

Jan

Archived