• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

godaddy help

smile4mecute

Can someone please give me a summarized version on how to make this contrib work with Godaddy? I'm losing sales because of it. It works sometimes then it doesn't. The direct pay seems to work. It's the credit cards I appear to be having trouble with. I get the "authorization denied please choose another card error". Any help would be very nice indeed.

tokerhead

[email protected]

http://www.tokerhead.com

WOW!!!!

I don't know how to fix your problem but your site is a little green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know books arnt illegle but man I hope your hosting site doesn't find out what your selling becouse if it was me I would be a little worried about it! But hey I bet there is some awsome money to be made good luck.

WOW!!!!

I don't know how to fix your problem but your site is a little green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know books arnt illegle but man I hope your hosting site doesn't find out what your selling becouse if it was me I would be a little worried about it! But hey I bet there is some awsome money to be made good luck.

There's money in everything, it comes down to how well you market your product.

About the types of books I sell, well, any book I carry you can get from Amazon.com. Matter of fact, I sell a lot of my books on Amazon. Banning books isn't a good thing no matter what the thought police might have you think.

Thanks Bin...