• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

little pics gone?

ladymoodyblu

When you go into look at a product, you see thepicture of item the product name...etc. You click on the item to go to the next pg. for a more detailed desription and a smaller pic. which if you click, should give you a larger thumbnail pic.

well, my pics on that pg are gone. This is important since I sell arts & crafts.

my site is one of those pre-done templets, so all i needed to do was add pics & desc. The modifications Ive made have been luck , and reading alot of these threads. Im tell you this so you know that Im simple about this stuff!

anyway, is it possible that i deleted some code, when modifying the index.php or product_info.php. If so does someone know the code ? Where do i put it ? I dont know if I go into my file manager,or into define languages. I dont even know what php means. Help!

ok, easy way, either go back to where you got your version, or download the files from this site. Then open up product_info.php from that download, and product_info.php from your site, and compare the two. Look in particular for any reference to images. You should find the missing portion of code fairly quickly. (Or you could cheat and download a free file comparison tool which highlights the differences for you and saves brain freeze!)

Archived