• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

links page

joekatona

Im just wondering if theirs a mudule or a way I can put a links box/section where I/clients can add their links

My site is at josephinesplace.com and as we have a some contact in the wedding supplies field some cross linking would help promote our site. :-"

Im just wondering if theirs a mudule or a way I can put a links box/section where I/clients can add their links

My site is at josephinesplace.com and as we have a some contact in the wedding supplies field some cross linking would help promote our site. :-"

There are numerous link exchange scripts that you can add to your site that will do what you are looking for. Just do a web search. Hot scripts is a pretty good site, you can often get free scripts.

Regards

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
There are numerous link exchange scripts that you can add to your site that will do what you are looking for. Just do a web search. Hot scripts is a pretty good site, you can often get free scripts.

Ive tried a few of them and they dont quite suit what I want.. All I wish to do is place 2 links leading to my forum and guest page.. and maybe a mudule that allows me to add my own links in a seperate box on the right hand side of our shop..The shop is at www.josephinesplace.com and If I could have some pointers it would be greatly appreciated. Ive been head butting the wall for the last week looking through the forums and other sites to no avail :huh:

Archived