• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding Items into Shopping cart manually

khime

Hi there,

I am running a shop online and now I am trying to figure out how to add the item into shopping cart without asking the customer to click on the "Buy Now" button. I have try to use the shopping_cart class to add the item into the basket but it didn't display on the checkout_confirmation page until I logout of the account and relogin again. any help on make the adding of item refresh itself automatically? looking at the database it did add the item to the customer_basket table but not showing in the checkout_confirmation page.

thank you in advance.

Hi there,

I am running a shop online and now I am trying to figure out how to add the item into shopping cart without asking the customer to click on the "Buy Now" button. I have try to use the shopping_cart class to add the item into the basket but it didn't display on the checkout_confirmation page until I logout of the account and relogin again. any help on make the adding of item refresh itself automatically? looking at the database it did add the item to the customer_basket table but not showing in the checkout_confirmation page.

thank you in advance.

you want to add a product how?

Treasurer MFC

you want to add a product how?

Need to be more specific with what I need.

I am trying to add the item to the cart on the fly as I am trying to add the insurance item into the basket when customer buy a watch from me. I do this by having a check box for customer to tick for insurance on the checkout_payment page and then when it loads on the checkout_confirmation page, it will automatically add the item in the basket and display on the screen as well. but for some reason, it did not show the insurance item instantly unless customer is logging off and on again.

any leads to solve the problem?

thank you.

Need to be more specific with what I need.

I am trying to add the item to the cart on the fly as I am trying to add the insurance item into the basket when customer buy a watch from me. I do this by having a check box for customer to tick for insurance on the checkout_payment page and then when it loads on the checkout_confirmation page, it will automatically add the item in the basket and display on the screen as well. but for some reason, it did not show the insurance item instantly unless customer is logging off and on again.

any leads to solve the problem?

thank you.

make sure you add to the cart like : $cart->add_cart(94);

before this code in checkout_confirmation:

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

$order = new order;

Treasurer MFC

make sure you add to the cart like : $cart->add_cart(94);

before this code in checkout_confirmation:

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

$order = new order;

hi.

try to use the code as suggested above, and put in the checkout_confirmation.php but it will not complete the checkout process.. just go back to the first stage of the checkout process. any idea?

Archived