• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

permission setting problem

madhusudan

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: c:/program files/apache group/apache/htdocs/catalog/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.

Plz help how to set permission to configure.php file

I hope you can help me too, I have Set the security level to every single level that people have suggested: 400, 644, 700, 706, 444, 777, 600,

but none of these seem to work as I still get the header at the top saying of a security risk and nothing I do seems to get rid of this.

Please don't double post on the same topic. It's against forum rules - and it wastes people's time.

Vger

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: c:/program files/apache group/apache/htdocs/catalog/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.

Plz help how to set permission to configure.php file

Please don't double post on the same topic. It's against forum rules - and it wastes people's time.

Vger

If you could answer the question that would be nice and scold in a private email- praise in public... still waiting for an answer

Archived