• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How would I...?

evopanop

Hey everyone,

Boy, I sure do seem to have a lot of questions lately, lol. :) In any case, let me just jump right into it. If you take a look at my site, see the whole paragraph that starts out "Welcome to DownShiftRacing.com!"... well, I'd like to keep that entire paragraph right-justified like it currently is, but I'd like to somehow put it into a cell that only takes up half the width of that center section of the page, and have it be off to the Right side; because, I'd like to put an image to left of that paragraph that is approximately the same height. You can see an example of what I mean by going here. In essence, I'm trying to recreate what I've done on my other site, only I'd like to find a way to do it in osCommerce. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, in advance, everyone! :)

I would suggest creating what you want in html then copy/paste everything from the opening body tag to the closing body tag to replace what you already have.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

I would suggest creating what you want in html then copy/paste everything from the opening body tag to the closing body tag to replace what you already have.

Genius. I love it. Thanks! :)

More questions, sorry lol

How do I remove the part near the top of the page that says "Top >> Catalog" etc. I just want to remove that piece, and not the text that's over to the right of that (My Account, Cart Contents, etc.).

Thanks! :)

Archived