• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wrong shipping prices?

Okay I just got my USPS module in production mode, but I think the pricing being charged for shipping is off.

For example - for music CDs they way around 6-7 oiunces each. If I send via Priority Mail the cost should be $4.05 (I know this as I've been charged this pricing when using EBay this week when I ship stuff). The pricing I got when I tested to see of my shipping module was working now was $5.60 - a whole $1.55 more than normal costs.

I don't have any extra shipping/handling fees being applied. The only thing I can think of is in the box where it says Shipping Zone, I have it set for none, but my only option is Florida...and that's not where I live.

Any ideas?

BrideFan

Found my answer in the Bug Reports:

to fix this error go to your admin area, then go to configuration, then Shipping/Packaging, and set to 0 the next values:

Package Tare weight. set this to 0

Larger packages - percentage increase. set this to 0