• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

QBI Redirects to Login Form

bgould

I'm having a bit of program using QBI and it seems to be related to sessions. Choosing QBI Import may bring up the QBI pages but choosing any of the tabs redirects me to the OSCMAX login form.

I loaded everything on a test machine, under windows, and it all worked fine. Ran thru same process on a windows based hosting site, IXWEB. ANd we get the repeated login request. Does not happen with any other functions with OSCMAX.

I've configure OSC with NON-persistent conections and Sessions stored in the database.

Any ideas anyone.

Bob

Answering my own question. The workaround I found was to modify the code in QBI that builds menus and add the osCAdminID to every URL. Also to FORM SUBMIT buttons as well.

Not convinced this is the best way, but it works.

However, in any event the product looks like what I'll need to for the Quickbooks link and I expressed my thanks via Paypal.