• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Expert help needed import orders almost there orders.php

dootch

I am trying to import a text file of orders from another shopping site so I can use the OScommerce packing slips for shipping, online tracking and my interface with UPS Worldship. I have written the MYSQL statements to write the data to the customers table, the orders table, the orders_products table. OK so far. I can use the search feature and enter the order id and viola the order comes up and I am able to print the packing slip. But my problem is when I click on the orders link in column left the imported orders do not show up in the list of new orders, I have manually tried different status via PHPMyadmin to no avail. I need to have them there in the list to batch print. What am I missing from orders.php that is not making these orders display.

check that the data you have imported uses all of the columns in the tables you are using. If you can find it through search, you are 95% of the way there, its probably the customer data which is missing - your orders table makes reference to the customers_address table, and without this info you will be missing customer data.

Archived