• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Why isn't there any products on my products page?

FourTwenty

Considering that's only new products... Have you uploaded any new products recently?

Always BACK UP your files and your database before making any changes. Before asking questions, check out the Knowledge Base. Check out the contributions to see if your problem's solved there. Search the forums.

Useful threads: Store Speed Optimization How to make a horrible shop Basics for design change How to search the forums

Useful contributions: Easypopulate Fast, Easy Checkout Header Tag Controller

i figured that out shortly after typing that...

since then, i found this page

http://www.thecannabible.com/store/all_prodcats.php

and linked it from the header text links instead...

it just doesn't look as nice as having all of the product thumbs in a row down the page with descriptions..

is there a page like this that exists?...

Considering that's only new products... Have you uploaded any new products recently?

Let's see... all products with images is all I can find. Most people pretty much have sites too large for that to be in major demand. It shouldn't be that difficult to modify it to display your description, though.

Always BACK UP your files and your database before making any changes. Before asking questions, check out the Knowledge Base. Check out the contributions to see if your problem's solved there. Search the forums.

Useful threads: Store Speed Optimization How to make a horrible shop Basics for design change How to search the forums

Useful contributions: Easypopulate Fast, Easy Checkout Header Tag Controller

Archived