• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please Help ! ! ! I've been looking all day

toodear2me

Can someone please tell me if there is a way to change the table for the products? It currently looks like this:

Product Image . . . Product Name . . . Price . . . Buy Now

I know I can change the order of this in Admin, but I want everything to be under the product Image and to have 3 products listed across like this:

Product Image......................................Product Image....................................Product Image

Product Name.......................................Product Name.....................................Product Name

Price....................................................Price..................

................................Price

Buy Now..............................................Buy Now.............................................Buy Now

Product Image......................................Product Image....................................Product Image

Product Name.......................................Product Name.....................................Product Name

Price....................................................Price..................

................................Price

Buy Now..............................................Buy Now.............................................Buy Now

and so on for the rest of the products.

Thanks

This is what you want.

Always BACK UP your files and your database before making any changes. Before asking questions, check out the Knowledge Base. Check out the contributions to see if your problem's solved there. Search the forums.

Useful threads: Store Speed Optimization How to make a horrible shop Basics for design change How to search the forums

Useful contributions: Easypopulate Fast, Easy Checkout Header Tag Controller

Eh? Quote from second box: "It's designed to work on and was tested with a stock MS2 osCommerce site." Those version numbers are for the contribution, not osc.

Always BACK UP your files and your database before making any changes. Before asking questions, check out the Knowledge Base. Check out the contributions to see if your problem's solved there. Search the forums.

Useful threads: Store Speed Optimization How to make a horrible shop Basics for design change How to search the forums

Useful contributions: Easypopulate Fast, Easy Checkout Header Tag Controller

Archived