• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to make the store go live

slippery

i have recently created a website for my hobby shop i curently own and i ran across the strore option that is ofered by my web hoster. i under stand the the basics of the site but what i dont unders tand is how to make the store go live and bnot be a test store, or how to change the bdy of the store from giving me the thing to edit the lanugauges for the index.php please help

thanks you slippery :lol:

your link to your live store should be : www.yoursite.com/cart or www.yoursite.com/shopping cart get the idea..your shop is already live....you just need to link it to your website....then you need to go into your payment module and choose the method of payment and make sure that it is on production not test....to modify the text on the pages go to TOOLS then choose DEFINE LANGUAGES and all the addresses in there go to the page that you want to edit text in...hope this helps i am new to this as well

sorry i forgot to include the error so here it is

Error: I can not write to this directory. Please set the right user permissions on: /home/slippery/public_html/osCommerce/catalog//includes/languages/english

Archived