• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can OS Commerce do this?

leatek

Hello,

Can I use osCommerce to create customized catalogs? I want to have a general catalog and give the ability to a registered customer to create his own catalog (sort of like a wish list) selecting items from general catalog. Then, when necessary, that customer logs in again, chooses an item from his list and orders it.

Another question: can osCommerce be used for orders that are not paid online? The customers we have pay on Net30 terms. I want the card to generate an invoice for them at the time of the order, but not require credit card or other payment information.

I understand, order history is one of the features for registered customers. Is there a possibility to include details other than items, amounts and dates, but be able to include a brief job description, location, and other details that the customer can see when viewing his order history?

Thanks!

Hi,

There is a good contribution called Wishlist that will do what you first require.

second, you can add a payment module such as cash on pickup and rename it to net30

Customers can add comments to there order and you can edit them from the admin section once the order has been placed

Hope that helps :)

Archived