• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Download by redirect? help plz

Aenima

I am having trouble with my downloads after purchasing... i dont know how else to do it but i have download by redirct selected and after i bought and item to test it out it doesnt download... i dont know if i am having paypal redirect the page to the right page or what i should do... any help?

I am having trouble with my downloads after purchasing... i dont know how else to do it but i have download by redirct selected and after i bought and item to test it out it doesnt download... i dont know if i am having paypal redirect the page to the right page or what i should do... any help?

can anyone help plz

plz anyone? >_<

I've been trying to get mine to work and reading just about every topic here but no one seems to have come up with a good solution. Obviously there are sites that are working (sorry, I'm not doing music so the controller contribution that's been mentioned several times won't work).

If anyone has an answer please call me at 800.340.9610 (San Diego).

Ed

I've been trying to get mine to work and reading just about every topic here but no one seems to have come up with a good solution. Obviously there are sites that are working (sorry, I'm not doing music so the controller contribution that's been mentioned several times won't work).

If anyone has an answer please call me at 800.340.9610 (San Diego).

Ed

the Download Controller is not just for music, it's for DOWNLOADS, period!

Is there a URL where we can see what's going on?

My Contribution

Music Download Store Template

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4275

the Download Controller is not just for music, it's for DOWNLOADS, period!

Is there a URL where we can see what's going on?

Mediajuggle, if you are willing to help. My downloads haven't provide a clickable link since I started trying to use the downloads controller contribution (which is December).

Here is my link https://justchangeit.com/shoppingcart/

I am thinking it has to do with my SSL.

I have installed the contribution - reinstalled, uninstalled it, and still no go. I am trying to provide downloadable .pdf documents.

Teresa in Petawawa

Teresa,

First of all I see you have PWA installed. There has been an issue of downloads not working with PWA installed. It erases something that the download controller needs.

What is PWA is that the contribution for pending downloads?

Teresa

Archived