• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

featured products my sql

ant36

Ive done everything correctly to put a featured products area on my front page,now I'm up to the final step

Now you need to create the database table that will be holding the featured products. You need to run the featured_products_english.sql file's contents in your favourite sql interface (like phpmyadmin) to your database .

I have no idea how to do this.

I have php my admin,but I can't find a file called featured_products_english.sql and don't know how to run it even if I could find it.

Ive done everything correctly to put a featured products area on my front page,now I'm up to the final step

Now you need to create the database table that will be holding the featured products. You need to run the featured_products_english.sql file's contents in your favourite sql interface (like phpmyadmin) to your database .

I have no idea how to do this.

I have php my admin,but I can't find a file called featured_products_english.sql and don't know how to run it even if I could find it.

The sql should be in the contribution http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...search,featured

IN phpmyadmin click the sql tab once you are in the correct DB and have BU.

osC Contributions I have published.

Note: Some I only provided minor changes, updates or additions!

Archived