• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Edit payment html output

I'm trying to find the section of oscommerce which outputs the form for the authorize.net module, like name, credit card etc forms in the payment section..

anyknow know?

thanks in advance.

I'm trying to find the section of oscommerce which outputs the form for the authorize.net module, like name, credit card etc forms in the payment section..

anyknow know?

thanks in advance.

Sorry..I am new with this Authorize set up. Can you assist me with setting my Authorize.net....ANYONE

Edited by Idus

Well, assuming you have an authorize.net account.. just go to the admin area of OsCommerce and go under modules/payment and select the authorize.net module and click 'install'

fill out the simple boxes like account id and what not, test mode etc.. and that is it.

I finally figured out the output for the module, but now I can't figure out how to make a correct array:

$cctypes[] = array(id => 'Visa', 'MasterCard', text => 'Visa', 'Mastercard');

is what I got, but that only outputs the Visa field.

$cctypes[] = array(id => 'Visa', 'MasterCard', text => 'Visa', 'Mastercard');