• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Brows to the right dockuments by a dynamic menu

I use the "PDF File Upload and Display" contribution and this works fine to me. I get several documents listed on those products I want.

However, I also want somthing to browse to my documents from a separete Box.

I would like it to have menus ( <select name="select"> <option>a</option>) with diffrent values/options.

First just one menu will exist, to choose language.

When this is done, a second meny should be generated, with options value for product type.

Last, depending on the values above, a dynamic created list or page of the relevant documents should appear.

So, if I choose language "English" on the first menu, and "Cars" on the second, the generated page should show all English documents on cars.

Also, I would like to have administration to categorice all documents in the right language and product group.

It?s not neccesary to integrate this into the product database, so it can be a "stand alone" contribution

Is there any contribution who can handle this kind of process?

Thanks

Fate... protects fools, little children and ships named Enterprise