• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Recording order problem

Michael06

Im currently having problems with my oscommerce, i have a shop which allows paypal purchase only..

it does the paypal and everything, but then it does not record the order

any clues on why it does this?

this is not just a recent thing either, ive been having to email the customers and asking what they ordered since i installed the shop.

after paying at paypal if the customer does not come back to your store then oscommerce will not register the order.this is a well known problem.in your paypal account there should be a automatic redirect back to your sight feature you can turn on this will automatically send the customer back to your sight after they click the paynow button. also in contributions there is a paypal ipn contribution that will help also

Don

after paying at paypal if the customer does not come back to your store then oscommerce will not register the order.this is a well known problem.in your paypal account there should be a automatic redirect back to your sight feature you can turn on this will automatically send the customer back to your sight after they click the paynow button. also in contributions there is a paypal ipn contribution that will help also

Don

This worked for me too. Here's the URL to get to the "Auto Return" page once you log in (scroll to the bottom)

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...ard-integration

cheers,

jake

I think it's your option, only they do have a stipulation that certain info is on the page. Something like:

If you paid via PayPals, then your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com/us to view details of this transaction.

I put mine in the checkout_success.php.

www.djscollectables.com

I think it's your option, only they do have a stipulation that certain info is on the page. Something like:

If you paid via PayPals, then your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com/us to view details of this transaction.

I put mine in the checkout_success.php.

I just wanted to know which page it needs to go to in order to complete the order in OSC, if it works at checkout_success, then that's where I'll direct it. Thanks! :)

Archived