• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

something wrong with create account

tiG

Sorry, I'm trying very hard. I did something to create account. Could someone please tell me what to do to fix this? I'd love to take out gender, dob, suburb and country and that's what I was trying to do and messed something up. I'm getting this: Your Date of Birth must be in this format: MM/DD/YYYY (eg 05/21/1970)

http://brugmansias.us/catalog/create_accou...6ad7c67b0693ca9

if that doesn't work, can someone that is much smarter than me try to create an account here: brugmansias.us/catalog.

I will sing at your wedding or not, your choice.

Look at the code in the top of includes/languages/german.php or spanish.php and in admin/includes/languages/ german.php or spanish.php and you will find that they are already set up to use the date format dd/mm/yyyy

Once you've applied those changes to the english.php files you just need to scroll further down on the same page and edit the text you've quoted above.

Vger

sorry, I probably didn't make myself clear. It's still set up with that format, but I tried to take out 'having' to have a bd entered. Now when I try to create account, it shows that as an error. How can I make it where I don't have bd, suburb and country having to be entered?

Archived