• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please play...

Flyer5

I couldn't spot any glaring error offhand. Very nice site - quick loading. I see your "bookings" section is empty. Perhaps you can put some phrase in there so people know about your psychic services (since it's mentioned in your banner) in the meantime...

I couldn't spot any glaring error offhand. Very nice site - quick loading. I see your "bookings" section is empty. Perhaps you can put some phrase in there so people know about your psychic services (since it's mentioned in your banner) in the meantime...

thanks -

im justr waiting for some more stuff from the client for the bookings, hopefully today...

• 3 months later...

Great colour contrast. It's one of the best ones I have seen recently. The yellow and the green go together very well.. it gives a peaceful type of vibe! :D

The fixed width is good and the header is on the verge of being fantastic to meet the needs of the site. The footer credit card logo is way too big, infact it'll be better to use all the logos in one line and make the images tiny.

Well done and good luck.

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

nice site.

You could align the text on the top header and allow some padding from the left-right. Its way to close to the outer frame. Also the margin between the left navigation and middle section is too wide.

The row background for the buttons on the description/shopping cart pages is the same yellow you use as the background on the left navigation. Perhaps some other color that creates contrast would be better.

The specials box has a red frame which does not match the site's fundamental colors.

Also I do not see the new products and specials pages on the main links although the scripts are present.

In the bags category description, the word "our" should be capitalized. In the crystal category description, there should probably be a comma after "beautiful creations". Should Rebecca on the home page be followed by a period?

Your breadcrumb trail and the stuff on the right (My Account, etc.) is suffering from the Firefox text is too small syndrome. When its enlarged so that it's readable, the rest of the text is enormous. I don't know what causes it, but it happens a lot - even at Google (like in Google account pages). Is it because you specify numeric font values rather than pixels?

You might want to add some dimensions to items - the crystal keychains look like they are the same size as the crystal balls. If they really are, some of your customers might be surprised. And, in general, the product descriptions could use some development.

You have Manufacturer's name in the new products listing, but no Manufacturer's names.

I don't like the Specials head and box either - it looks wicked like the Spooky! crystal keychain.

It really is a very nice site - the design is excellent and the images are great. The products seem to be really inexpensive. And, it's totally fast.

Very good job.

Tony

Archived