• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Path for the contribution folder?

sobi-sky.com

:unsure: Contributions would be great if I knew the proper placement to put them all in my directory on my server. What would be the best path for the file? Under which directory? English, admin? I really would love to work with these contributions, I just need to know where to park them?

Thank you kindly in advance :D

Each contribution comes with a installation file telling you where to install items. Some even follow the folder tree of osCommerce. Most contributions also require manual alteration of some existing files.

Vger

Each contribution comes with a installation file telling you where to install items. Some even follow the folder tree of osCommerce. Most contributions also require manual alteration of some existing files.

Vger

Thank you Vger, but I found through admin in the oscommerce control panel where to install the files. I did that manually as it appeared when I unzipped them in the contributions folder on my hard drive.

Are the files suppose to rewrite the current files already in place before I uploaded that all on my server? If so, my server will not allow the entire contrib_installer_1.0.13 folder to load up all at once. This is why I did it manually. Now that it is there, is there a majic button that activates it?

Vger

I deleted the contributions folder and will not use it as I really wish I had more time, but I am pressed, sorry.

Archived