• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order done by John Doe

gregy

Hi!

I needed a function when finishing order to add who in our company has finished order .. so it is written in databse and can be displayed in email and on invoice .. btw. how come there is no such contributions? :)

A copied order_status.php to order_merchant.php .. i copied table order status to order merchant .. of course change all instances status to merchant in mysql ..

So when i add them via admin .. just like order status .. everything is written in database, but i cannot edit them .. when i turn error debug in php ini it says

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_orders_merchant_name() in /home/web/domain.com/www/admin/orders_merchant.php on line 241

line 241 says

$orders_merchant_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_get_orders_merchant_name($oInfo->orders_merchant_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

since i'm no programer .. i'm doing this from my head :) .. i'm clueless what is wrong?

please help me!

thanx in advance

Yeah, you havent defined the task which you are asking the server to perform. tep_get_orders_merchant_name() needs a definition of what you want to happen. From the top of my head, have a look in includes/functions/general.php for the tep_get_orders_merchant_status() function and take it from there.

this was quick and efficient :) works great .. now i can edit things ...

now when i want to display it in orders.php to pick up merchant there is blank dropdown menu

echo '			<td class="smallText">' . $orders_status_array[$orders_history['orders_status_id']] . '</td>' . "\n" .
		 '			<td class="smallText">' . $orders_merchant_array[$orders_merchant_history['orders_merchant_id']] . '</td>' . "\n" .

this was quick and efficient :) works great .. now i can edit things ...

now when i want to display it in orders.php to pick up merchant there is blank dropdown menu

echo '			<td class="smallText">' . $orders_status_array[$orders_history['orders_status_id']] . '</td>' . "\n" .
		 '			<td class="smallText">' . $orders_merchant_array[$orders_merchant_history['orders_merchant_id']] . '</td>' . "\n" .

sorry posted wrong code for dropdown menu

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_STATUS; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', $orders_statuses, $order->info['orders_status']); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			  <td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_MERCHANT; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', $orders_merchants, $order->info['orders_merchant']); ?></td>

Archived