• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error Message after changing the HTML code

scuba jerm

This was my 1st attempt at changing an entire page that was already created in HTML. I used notepad to edit the PHP file and it just messed everything up. Here is the error message..... Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\bbeckham\onestopscuba.com\catalog\includes\languages\english\dive_trips.php on line 71.

To see the site go to www.onestopscuba.com then click on dive tours, this is the page that will not come up. Please HELP!

This was my 1st attempt at changing an entire page that was already created in HTML. I used notepad to edit the PHP file and it just messed everything up. Here is the error message..... Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\bbeckham\onestopscuba.com\catalog\includes\languages\english\dive_trips.php on line 71.

To see the site go to www.onestopscuba.com then click on dive tours, this is the page that will not come up. Please HELP!

I had the same message, & couldn't work it out. A long search of the forum suggested that it was due to an apostrophy, (it's) Should read (it\'s) Don't know if that is your problem, but it solved my T-STRING error message.

some problem around line 71

can you post around that line.

Thank you for your help.

Line 71 is the line with breakfast and dinner daily in the text. Here is the some of the html

<td class='main'><b>Dive Package "High Season" Includes:</b>7 Night all inclusive package

<br>17 boat dives including the new Atlantis site

<br>One trip to the Bloody Bay Wall<br> Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each day<br> Complimentary use of bicycles and kayaks.<br> Round trip transfers, tax and service charges

</td> class='main'><b>Dive Package "Fall Fling" Includes:</b> 7 Nights accommodations<br> 6 days of 2 tank dives<br> Breakfast and Dinner daily<br> Roundtrip ground transfers<br> Hotel taxes and service charges

</tr>

Thank you for your help.

Line 71 is the line with breakfast and dinner daily in the text. Here is the some of the html

<td class='main'><b>Dive Package "High Season" Includes:</b>7 Night all inclusive package

<br>One trip to the Bloody Bay Wall<br> Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each day<br> Complimentary use of bicycles and kayaks.<br> Round trip transfers, tax and service charges

</td> class='main'><b>Dive Package "Fall Fling" Includes:</b> 7 Nights accommodations<br> 6 days of 2 tank dives<br> Breakfast and Dinner daily<br> Roundtrip ground transfers<br> Hotel taxes and service charges

</tr>

Make this

<td class=\'main\'><b>Dive Package "High Season" Includes:</b>7 Night all inclusive package
</td> <td class=\'main\'><b>Dive Package "Fall Fling" Includes:</b> 7 Nights accommodations<br> 6 days of 2 tank dives<br> Breakfast and Dinner daily<br> Roundtrip ground transfers<br> Hotel taxes and service charges</td>

You need to use backslashes and you missed TD tag

I removed TR closing tag , but you can put it back

Archived