• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Mals E-Commerce and ePDQ

photogsam

Hi, not sure if anyone has had experience with both these but ill give it ago.

Ive managed to get everything setup with the Barclays ePDQ and Mals Webcart. When it comes to making a payment, everything seems to work fine, and then when it gets to the confirm payment, click submit it then shows a page that says unfortunately this transaction hasnt gone through.

Checking the order status on the ePDQ admin, the order has been taken and approved. Also.. when on the receipt of the order, it says thank you for your order and gives a price, but there is no shipping address and also no information on what exactly was ordered, only an order number which checking in the ePDQ admin only shows shopping address and price but no information about the actual product ordered. It seems as tho the ePDQ isnt getting the information from the webcart, but is only taking the payment.

Anyone had anything similar happen to them?? im completely baffled.

Any advise on this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks very much

Sam

Hi Sam

This is a forum about oscommerce, another piece of software which manages your online e-commerce store. You may be better asking your question in a forum which deals with Mals e-commerce. I have experience with the code, but not with the PDQ system.

So, dont be too surprised if you dont get your answer here, but Mals is kind of like the competition!

Hi Sam

This is a forum about oscommerce, another piece of software which manages your online e-commerce store. You may be better asking your question in a forum which deals with Mals e-commerce. I have experience with the code, but not with the PDQ system.

So, dont be too surprised if you dont get your answer here, but Mals is kind of like the competition!

:blink: ahh yea....

kinda like asking for a Big Mac at Burger King.

My Contribution

Music Download Store Template

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4275

Archived