• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Accepting Credit Cards

TWD

Does Authorize.net force the user to leave the site like paypal when checking out? I'm looking for a easy solution to accpet CC's and have them processed. I would like it to be integrated so that the user doesnt get shifted offsite.

I was thinking about using the built in cc processor for manual processing but saw someone say not to use it because it violates visa's policy or something.

The other option is a merchant account from the bank here but my client doesn't do very large volumes yet so I wanted to keep it simple and cost effective for now.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Does Authorize.net force the user to leave the site like paypal when checking out? I'm looking for a easy solution to accpet CC's and have them processed. I would like it to be integrated so that the user doesnt get shifted offsite.

I was thinking about using the built in cc processor for manual processing but saw someone say not to use it because it violates visa's policy or something.

The other option is a merchant account from the bank here but my client doesn't do very large volumes yet so I wanted to keep it simple and cost effective for now.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Authorize.net's AIM gateway doesn't force someone to leave the site.

My Contribution

Music Download Store Template

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4275

Archived