• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Make it communicate with my invoice and EDI-program

Lifeform

Hi,

Is there any way or certain invoice programs OSC communicates with?

I'm thiking about live importing of the orders, and updating the products via the invoice / economic program.

Also would appreciate it if you could tips me about successful interactions with certain EDI-programs.

Possible to do this?

(Located in Norway here. Using Mamut E5 and Proteria EDI-prog)

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

Is there any way or certain invoice programs OSC communicates with?

I'm thiking about live importing of the orders, and updating the products via the invoice / economic program.

Also would appreciate it if you could tips me about successful interactions with certain EDI-programs.

Possible to do this?

(Located in Norway here. Using Mamut E5 and Proteria EDI-prog)

Yes, its possible. osCommerce can be integrated with Sage, Mamut, Quickbooks, MYOB, and other accounting software.

Business Development
osCommerce

Yes, its possible. osCommerce can be integrated with Sage, Mamut, Quickbooks, MYOB, and other accounting software.

Hmm, ok....... Do you know of, or know how to make it communicate direcly with Mamut ?

Got Mamut Enterprise E5 here...

• 2 weeks later...

Regner med du er Norsk, siden du sp?r om disse programmene.. Jeg jobber med en modul til Proteria frakt, slik at man kan eksportere ordredata inn i Proteria, slik at man ikke beh?ver ? legge inn alle kundedataene inn i EDI programmet. Den sender over navn og adresse, telefon nr, pakke type, og total sum. M?let er at proteria skal oppdatere ordrer med sendings nr n?r pakken er sendt, og at ordrestatusen endres til sendt. Det meste skal faktisk v?re p? plass. M? bare teste litt. Send meg en mail, hvis du vil vil ha den tilsendt.. skal legge den ut her s? fort alt er p? plass! (Best av alt: 5 punkters installasjon!!)

Regner med du er Norsk, siden du sp?r om disse programmene.. Jeg jobber med en modul til Proteria frakt, slik at man kan eksportere ordredata inn i Proteria, slik at man ikke beh?ver ? legge inn alle kundedataene inn i EDI programmet. Den sender over navn og adresse, telefon nr, pakke type, og total sum. M?let er at proteria skal oppdatere ordrer med sendings nr n?r pakken er sendt, og at ordrestatusen endres til sendt. Det meste skal faktisk v?re p? plass. M? bare teste litt. Send meg en mail, hvis du vil vil ha den tilsendt.. skal legge den ut her s? fort alt er p? plass! (Best av alt: 5 punkters installasjon!!)

Hmm... prisen p? dette? Lager du en demo p? det...?

• 9 months later...
Hmm, ok....... Do you know of, or know how to make it communicate direcly with Mamut ?

Got Mamut Enterprise E5 here...

There are two possible ways of how a piece of software can communicate with Mamut Business Software.

First is called Import / Export feature of Mamut, and can import and export almost any data from Mamut.

A better way would be to use Mamut API to "talk" to its API rather than to its database directly.

Our solution uses Mamut API.

Business Development
osCommerce

• 6 months later...
There are two possible ways of how a piece of software can communicate with Mamut Business Software.

First is called Import / Export feature of Mamut, and can import and export almost any data from Mamut.

A better way would be to use Mamut API to "talk" to its API rather than to its database directly.

Our solution uses Mamut API.

Im thinking of trying to get osCommerce integrated with Mamut (our current accounts package is Tas Books 3 v6 which is soooo crap, always crashes) and i came across a website called excommerce which offers a way to do this. Just wondering are we making the right decision by ditching Tas Books for Mamut?

Whats the best way to go about this, can we convert Tas Books data over to Mamut and is Mamut SQL based? Btrieve is crap, i dont want to ever use it again...

Archived