• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need to put " SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM TO SUBMIT ORDER "

firstinlastout

During checkout, on my confirm page...it almost seems like thats it ! the order has been confirmed...but in reality, people need to scroll all the way down and click the confirm button. How can I put a text message on the TOP that says "ALMOST DONE ! SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM TO CONFIRM ORDER " ?? I think I am losing sales. Thank you !

• 1 month later...
During checkout, on my confirm page...it almost seems like thats it ! the order has been confirmed...but in reality, people need to scroll all the way down and click the confirm button. How can I put a text message on the TOP that says "ALMOST DONE ! SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM TO CONFIRM ORDER " ?? I think I am losing sales. Thank you !

I had the same problem. People were getting confused, thinking they had finished the order when, actually, they hadn't. Anything you can do to limit the confusion the more sales you will achieve. Here is what you need to do to add some additional text to the top of the page:

Go to:

includes/languages/english/checkout_confirmation.php

There you will find:

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Order Confirmation');

Change to (or something similar):

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Order Confirmation: ALMOST DONE ! SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM TO CONFIRM ORDER');

Personally, I changed it to: To complete your order, please click the CONFIRM ORDER button at the bottom of this page.

That should do it! :D

Julieann

Archived