• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

detail pics not showing on site

ladymoodyblu

I've almost got my site finished, the more i do the more little goofs I find.

first, when ya go to my catagories, click on something--youll get a collum of products pics and title.

normal, so you click the product to get detailed description and there should be a thumbnail picture

that you can click on to enlarge......well my thumbnail pictures are gone. Im puzzled. ????

Also problem two; i have sub catagories for book shoppe,candle, and incense----when ya go into book shoppe underneath the title CATALOG there are a bunch of stray nnnnnnnnn's weird Huh? 13 of them!

candles has 3, and incense has 1 stupid n. If you want to see go to www.enchantedbungalow.com

Any help would be really appriciated.

...I can't help on the first, but for the second, you've been using the old file manager, haven't you? That produces that sort of error.

Go here for some more help with that. Also, I'd switch to a proper php editor/ftp program. Personally, I use Notepad++ and Filezilla. There's many posts in the forums recommending php editors and ftp programs, though.

Always BACK UP your files and your database before making any changes. Before asking questions, check out the Knowledge Base. Check out the contributions to see if your problem's solved there. Search the forums.

Useful threads: Store Speed Optimization How to make a horrible shop Basics for design change How to search the forums

Useful contributions: Easypopulate Fast, Easy Checkout Header Tag Controller

Archived