• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help adding logo along the top

rollininoh

Hello all , thanks for all the help!

My website is at www.fish-ohio.com I was going to use an algozone template and edit all the graphics , which i did, only i didnt like how the template changed so many boxes etc, so i am trying to do it myself.

I have a psd I created with my basic page layout. And i think i have figured out how to set background etc with the stylesheet. What i dont know how to do is add my graphics.

Like my logo and graphics are going to go across the top, how would i go about adding them?

with the template i was playing with, i basically had a basic PSD file, which i wiped out, then created my own on top of it, then i sliced it and renamed my slices to match what the template had. Is there a basic psd layout of the default os commerce or no?

ok so i think i found it in /includes/header.php i see where it calls the gifs for account , cart etc, so how would i add the image i want as a header? I dont know anything about php coding

if you don't know about php coding, try the STS contribution it may be easier for you to style you site using that.

Archived