• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Newbie Needs help

ladymoodyblu

Hi,

It has taken me months to figure out how to modify my web site.

Most of what you guys say,i don't understand.

Here it is ...when you look at product, click to read the description, underneath is this pesky TEXT_DATE_ADDED .....Ugh! how do i get rid of it! Ive gone into the english.php, and nothin looks like this.

this is what the products_new.php looks like

define('TEXT_DATE_ADDED',Date Added');

Is This it? help please

If

is truly the line of code, then I would expect that you're getting a fatal parse error. If your site is working, then you must not be. Does the line actually look like this:

define('TEXT_DATE_ADDED','Date Added');

This would be the correct syntax. Anyways, if you wish to fix the language for the products description page, then you actually want to edit includes/languages/english/product_info.php.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

If

is truly the line of code, then I would expect that you're getting a fatal parse error. If your site is working, then you must not be. Does the line actually look like this:

define('TEXT_DATE_ADDED','Date Added');

This would be the correct syntax. Anyways, if you wish to fix the language for the products description page, then you actually want to edit includes/languages/english/product_info.php.

HOLY COW! your right it did look like what you wrote. so i went to the product_info.php---and that line wasnt there, Hum? Its possible that i delete that line sometime earlier-so i just put it there, then took out the Date Added and it worked!!!!!

Thanks a bunch!

Archived