• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No such session problem

Taking the Lead

I have just changed servers and I now get this error showing both in html and admin sides of the shop. I have no session in my tmp folder - but it is still trying to find one.

What do I alter to rectify this error?

Warning: session_start(): open(home/takingtheluk/public_html/tmp/sess_16987316fc7c8fe5c4b96c9c85012166, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/takingtheluk/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

There is also this error showing but I assume that is due to the error above

..... Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent ..... etc

Any help would be appreciated.

John

I have just changed servers and I now get this error showing both in html and admin sides of the shop. I have no session in my tmp folder - but it is still trying to find one.

What do I alter to rectify this error?

Warning: session_start(): open(home/takingtheluk/public_html/tmp/sess_16987316fc7c8fe5c4b96c9c85012166, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/takingtheluk/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

There is also this error showing but I assume that is due to the error above

..... Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent ..... etc

Any help would be appreciated.

John

Okay I have an update - I have manage to rid myself of all the error messages except one.

<<Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/takingtheluk/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php:45) in /home/takingtheluk/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67 >>

This is showing up on the Admin side and I just can not see where the fault is ..... any ideas please

John

Okay I have an update - I have manage to rid myself of all the error messages except one.

<<Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/takingtheluk/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php:45) in /home/takingtheluk/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67 >>

This is showing up on the Admin side and I just can not see where the fault is ..... any ideas please

John

Please help - I still have this annoying error on the Admin side - I have searched and tried the advice in the forum but nothing seems to get rid of it - any ideas?

Is there someone who could take a quick check of it of me?

thanks John

Archived