• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need to display the page on Category click

cindyguffaw

Hi,

I've been searching for days about this but I can't find.

I added on the Category 'Repairs'. When I click on 'Repairs' I'd like to view only all about Repairs. Is there a way that I can do this?

Unlike the other categories where I actually have the actual products, I only like to display on 'Repairs' some info about our 'Repairs' service. I'd like to do it like when you click on 'Shipping and Returns' under Information. I don't like to put 'Repairs' under 'Information'.

Thanks in advance....

Hi Cindyguffaw !

I want to help you, sorry but, can you try to explain again in other words or give me your site address as example ?

Thank You !

Welcome !

Dudacao

Did You Saw The Birds Today ?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Example I have 2 categories:

Hardware-> (3)

Keyboards (3)

Repairs

When I click on Keyboards, it will display 3 items and then I can click on an image or a product name before I can see the details.

Under the Information you have:

Shipping & Returns

Privacy Notice

Conditions of Use

Contact Us

When I click on Shipping & Returns it displays the details on Shipping & Returns without having to click an image or a link before you can see the Shipping & Returns policy.

I would like the category Repairs to work like the Shipping & Returns, no image or link to click before viewing the details.

Ok, I understand that You want only text information in products list and products details ? is this ok ?

In this case, I think you'll need to install a contribution to have it done.

Or You can use the products description field for your text and place a generic image as product image.

This help you Cindy ? i hope so...

If not help you, please replay again...

Dudacao

Did You Saw The Birds Today ?

Archived