• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New to OS commerce

uplateagain

HI, I currently am running a project fork shop, but the limitations over there is driving me CRAZY!! they dont have purchase without account mod or plan or doing so any time ever, nor is there any help for easy populate.

Can you tell me, does os commerce have the ability to create a menu like the one on this site..http://www.omegasilver.com/

See how its seperated by categories and then by collections?

Will I be able to use my project fork template here?

Thank you so much.

HI, I currently am running a project fork shop, but the limitations over there is driving me CRAZY!! they dont have purchase without account mod or plan or doing so any time ever, nor is there any help for easy populate.

Can you tell me, does os commerce have the ability to create a menu like the one on this site..http://www.omegasilver.com/

See how its seperated by categories and then by collections?

Will I be able to use my project fork template here?

Thank you so much.

HI,

of course you can separate items by category and collection. We use the manufacturer field for collection (can be a dropdown or full list) in the Painted 4 kids store (see my profile page).

As for your project fork template, you will probably not be able to just throw it over the osC file, but you will def be able to make osC look like anything you want. It takes a bit of file tweaking but you'll love teh results, I'm sure.

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived