• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I get my PRODUCTS page in order ??

firstinlastout

I know it has something to do with hte DATE ADDED....whatever the system recognizes was added last, goes in descending order down the list. So how I modify DATE ADDED ?? I can only click on the products and change the date AVAILABLE...which doesn't do squat. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. I have gift certificates first with the current setup and it look stupid....my shirts should be in order first when people click on PRODUCTS. Thank you !

I know it has something to do with hte DATE ADDED....whatever the system recognizes was added last, goes in descending order down the list. So how I modify DATE ADDED ?? I can only click on the products and change the date AVAILABLE...which doesn't do squat. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. I have gift certificates first with the current setup and it look stupid....my shirts should be in order first when people click on PRODUCTS. Thank you !

There may be other ways to do this but this works for me..

In phpmyadmin>osc database>products find the product you want to edit. Then click the little pencil icon to edit it. Change the product added date to a newer date, say for example the day you are in there editing it. Then save.

I've done this before when I wanted to change the items on the new products section but didn't want to tweak everything with a contribution to set which products go there. Just went through the products table and changed the date added on the ones I wanted to show up.

-- Mindy

Archived