• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Catalog name used on Product Page

I had a contribution for changing the name on the product page when a category was selected it went to the product page and used the name listed in the category drop down box as the header on the page. Really slick, now I can't find it either in contributions or on my Hard drive, does any one have the name or number of this contribution. I have seriously searched for this contribution for days, perhaps I am not using the proper vernacular.

I will continue looking, and check back here.

Thanks for any help

Jim

I had a contribution for changing the name on the product page when a category was selected it went to the product page and used the name listed in the category drop down box as the header on the page. Really slick, now I can't find it either in contributions or on my Hard drive, does any one have the name or number of this contribution. I have seriously searched for this contribution for days, perhaps I am not using the proper vernacular.

I will continue looking, and check back here.

Thanks for any help

Jim

Just in case anyone else is looking for this I found a reasonable contribution in the OS Commerce knowledge base.

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/G..._and_Tricks/257.

Lots of fun answering my own questions; I think we neebys suffer from "syntax challenge", Newbys everwhere if your stuck in a rut, can't find what your looking for in the forums, Ask Google, the Google search engine is not as fussy about the way you word you query, and does a good job of updating osCommerce. Also will most often take you directly to the answer, works for many php and Dbase errors to.

I'm not knocking the on site search engine, just have more luck with Google most times.