• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Special cart question - something that comes w/each order

Here's the DEAL-I-O.

I will have several categories, and each product/item in that category will come with a freebie item (to clarify, not all categories will have the free item incentive, just a few of them) . The freebie will be identical for all of the products.

How do I set things up so that the freebie is automatically added to their shopping cart?

If it's one of those contribution thingies, someone will have to explain to me how to install it.

I apologize, if you know the answer you may have to walk me through all of it. I have a feeling it will be hard!

Thanks!

Here's the DEAL-I-O.

I will have several categories, and each product/item in that category will come with a freebie item (to clarify, not all categories will have the free item incentive, just a few of them) . The freebie will be identical for all of the products.

How do I set things up so that the freebie is automatically added to their shopping cart?

If it's one of those contribution thingies, someone will have to explain to me how to install it.

I apologize, if you know the answer you may have to walk me through all of it. I have a feeling it will be hard!

Thanks!

Help? Pretty please? :blink:

Archived