• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change image folder name

Hi

I have started my webshop, but I have a problem. I did not want to have the "catalog" folder, so I changed its name, and almost all other options, and so far it is working well..

When I am trying to upload images, I just get the message "bla bla bla/catalog/images does not exist"

Where can I change the upload folder name??

Please help ASAP!

Hi

I have started my webshop, but I have a problem. I did not want to have the "catalog" folder, so I changed its name, and almost all other options, and so far it is working well..

When I am trying to upload images, I just get the message "bla bla bla/catalog/images does not exist"

Where can I change the upload folder name??

Please help ASAP!

did you change it in the 2 configure.php files?

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

No. Do you have a tips what I should look after in these files? :blink:

sure :-) for the catalog word in the right part of the defines (not the left upper case parts). You will need to change them to the new name you have for your folder "catalog"

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived