• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with USPS Shipping Calculator

I have a USERID and a USER PASSWORD for USPS and i entered it in and everytime it says at checkout an error has occured contact system administrator! what can I do here??

I have a USERID and a USER PASSWORD for USPS and i entered it in and everytime it says at checkout an error has occured contact system administrator! what can I do here??

They don't use a password any more.

Also, you must call or write USPS have them move you to the production server - they them you are using pre-tested compatible software. Run a few trial orders in 'test mode' first so they they can see logs of your attempts (they told me I had no log action so they wouldn't move me until I had some communication shown)

They don't use a password any more.

Also, you must call or write USPS have them move you to the production server - they them you are using pre-tested compatible software. Run a few trial orders in 'test mode' first so they they can see logs of your attempts (they told me I had no log action so they wouldn't move me until I had some communication shown)

So where do you call? I'm glad I found this post, I also have my cart set up with the user ID/password (I'm not live yet).

• 1 month later...
Glitter, In case you havent found it yet here it is.

E-mail: [email protected]

Telephone: 1-800-344-7779

Best bet is just email them and they will get you all set up

George

Ive already got a username and password although I guess the password isnt needed anymore from what ive read.

After communicating with them, is it a pretty simple process? All I want to do is have a shipping calculator installed.

Thanks.

I'm a victim of circumstance

Archived