• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Tax and attributes not adding to total

illusions2k

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm not sure if that is what the problem is but have you given your product a tax class? You know, when you add a product it is part of the options. Let me know if it helps.

David

Ebaby.ca - Toothbrush.ca - Halitosis.ca - Templatemonster.ca - Adultfriendfinders.ca

• 6 months later...

Not sure if any of those guys above got the problem resolved but I do have this issue even if my classes seems to be set properly. If I go in my catalog, and look at my "display prices with tax", it does say this "Display prices with tax included (true) or add the tax at the end (false) "

The problem is I can't figure out where I can set the "tax at the end"....tried to go through the knowledge base but no luck in there.

Hi guys, I'm not sure if that is what the problem is but have you given your product a tax class? You know, when you add a product it is part of the options. Let me know if it helps.

David

Not sure if any of those guys above got the problem resolved but I do have this issue even if my classes seems to be set properly. If I go in my catalog, and look at my "display prices with tax", it does say this "Display prices with tax included (true) or add the tax at the end (false) "

The problem is I can't figure out where I can set the "tax at the end"....tried to go through the knowledge base but no luck in there.

Display Prices with Tax

Display prices with tax included (true) or add the tax at the end (false)

true

false

You check either

true or false

David

Have you tried changing the sort order in /modules/order total modules

Have you tried changing the sort order in /modules/order total modules

Thanks Coopco for the tip. Although, my problem was easier than this. the error was coming from my classes/zone setup and I found out when I tried a different state....

So yeh again, very stupid error on my part...

• 1 month later...

Can anyone help me with this one please.

For some reason the VAT is being added twice when I have postage option when looking at the invoices / packing slips.

Eg

goods 6.98 vat 17.5% total 8.20 vat =1.22

delivery 3.50

Total should be 11.70, but its showing 12.92.

the vat is listed once, the product once and the postage option once.

Any ideas how to resolve this please

Thanks