• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Supplier Admin Area Contribution

hi

i installed the supplier admin v0.7b. and get some error after log in supplier.

http://www.kotronintnl.com/kmobile/supplie...pplier_area.php

able to log into using a supplier code.

at the supplier main menu showing :

Categories/Products

Order History

Supplier's Statistic

Products Most Viewed

each url link i click with show an error message like below:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1380012205 bytes) in /home/httpd/vhosts/kotronintnl.com/httpdocs/kmobile/supplier/includes/application_top.php on line 135

what seems to be the error???

pls help!!!

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I've managed to install the program with no errors. However, I can't figure out how a customer can add a product. Can someone please look at my site and explain to me?

Site: http://www.supercomicsandcards.com/supplie...pplier_area.php

User ID: temp

Password: temp

The admin has the following fields: http://supercomicsandcards.com/catalog/adm...pliersadmin.php

Edit Supplier

Please make any nessecary changes

Suppliers name:

Suppliers ID (<0!):

Suppliers image:

Suppliers percentage(>0%):

Suppliers name login:

Suppliers password:(blank to not change)

Suppliers URL:

Thanx,

George

Dear Developers of the Supplier Admin contribution,

Can anyone make this contribution better, what i refer to is, a more easier ability for suppliers to add there products, currently suppliers have to input there products one by one, but i was thinking of creating some form of easy populate ability, but am not sure at all how to do such update to the current contribution.

For example, when a supplier logs in, they should be given a page where they can import there .txt, or csv product list, with the ability to give quantity discounts within the populate, and the field within there product list, and a separate function to import there images.

So maybe pieces from the below contributions can be combined, i do not know, but hopefully someone will know and post your finalisation within the contrib section:

EASY POPULATE 2.76f-MS2 r1

ADVANCED IMAGE MANAGEMENT TOOL: UPLOAD AND ORGANISE IMAGES >

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ons,3431/page,2

QUANTITY DISCOUNTS >

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?main_pag...products_id=235

It would be appreciated by myself, and i am sure many others, if someone can kindly introduce such excellant update to this contribution, then we can say this contrib is perfect.

Thankyou sincerely.

Hi,

Pardon the dumb question but can someone say if this Contribution is working.;. Sounds good, I see the Author is involved which is great.. any limitations..

Thanks again, I want to try it..

Music is body splash for the soul.

Hi,

Pardon the dumb question but can someone say if this Contribution is working.;. Sounds good, I see the Author is involved which is great.. any limitations..

Thanks again, I want to try it..

Limitations are only there is no advancement is made to it, i just wish to developers of this contrib can make it better, like for instance, say disregarding my proposal of some form of populating feature, instead what about when a supplier goes to input there products, they should have the ability to set say 4 different prices, for 4 different quantities, then beside those be able to write 4 different shipping rates for the different qtys, and prices.

Don't know who or when this will done, but someone please look into this and have a go, if successful then please post you finalisation.

Thankyou in advance for whoever does this.

Pureliving.

Can someone say that:

The Contribution is working for them where:

A supplier can login,

List products with their attributes: Price, description, photo, etc

and then upon approval of the admin it can be listed without breaking the store or database

in other words - safely add to the catalog.

then be able to modify or delete products

also

keep track of accounting - sales, etc or is this part only seen by admin.

I almost have the idea.. I appreciate the input.

grrrrrrr.

Music is body splash for the soul.

• 1 month later...

When I go to http://localhost/shop/supplier/supplier_area.php

Get these error

Warning: main(/var/www/vhosts/yourdomain.com/httpdocs//admin/includes/functions/compatibility.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\www\apache\htdocs\shop1\supplier\includes\application_top.php on line 34

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/yourdomain.com/httpdocs//admin/includes/functions/compatibility.php' (include_path='.;C:\www\php\PEAR') in C:\www\apache\htdocs\shop1\supplier\includes\application_top.php on line 34

• 2 weeks later...
When I go to http://localhost/shop/supplier/supplier_area.php

Get these error

Warning: main(/var/www/vhosts/yourdomain.com/httpdocs//admin/includes/functions/compatibility.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\www\apache\htdocs\shop1\supplier\includes\application_top.php on line 34

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/yourdomain.com/httpdocs//admin/includes/functions/compatibility.php' (include_path='.;C:\www\php\PEAR') in C:\www\apache\htdocs\shop1\supplier\includes\application_top.php on line 34

Have you defined DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT in your configure.php ?

• 2 weeks later...

Nice contribution

Took about an hour to install in my heavily modded site.

So far so Good...

One thing I did not like with this is the fact that while a supplier is logged in they could click lots of links that brought them to the admin area. I did not like that because my admin area is pretty well hidden and does not follow a normal setup routine but this mod exposed everything.

With some tweaking I was able to remove all links that I did not like and I was able to further modify this so that the supplier only has access now to see the stats and sales screen.

I am thinking in the future I will remove the customers name and replace it with movie title instead.

But once again nice little addon and this works perfectly for a VOD site.

• 2 months later...

Hi

Admin/categories.php

Find

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . $pInfo->products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price); ?></td>

Change to

<?php

$suppliers_products_query = tep_db_query("select p.suppliers_id, s.suppliers_id, s.suppliers_percentage from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_SUPPLIERS . " s where p.suppliers_id = s.suppliers_id and p.suppliers_id = '" . (int)$pInfo->suppliers_id . "'");

$suppliers_products = tep_db_fetch_array($suppliers_products_query);

//die("safasdf");

//echo $pInfo->cost_price;

if ($pInfo->cost_price > 0){

$suppliers_percentage = $suppliers_products['suppliers_percentage'];

$suppliers_percentage = $suppliers_percentage / 100;

?>                               

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price + ($pInfo->products_price * $suppliers_percentage)); ?></td>

<?php

}else{

?>           

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price); ?></td>

<?php

}

?>

but i use the b2b contrib

how change this code ??

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . $pInfo->products_name; ?></td>

<!--TotalB2B start-->
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php
			$prices_num = tep_xppp_getpricesnum();
		    echo ENTRY_PRODUCTS_PRICE . " 1: " . $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price);
               for ($b=2; $b<=$prices_num; $b++) {
			   $products_price_X = "products_price_" . $b;
			   echo "<br>" . ENTRY_PRODUCTS_PRICE . " " . $b. ": ";
			   if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
				 if (tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['checkbox_products_price_' . $b]) != "true") echo ENTRY_PRODUCTS_PRICE_DISABLED;				   
			     else echo $currencies->format($pInfo->$products_price_X);
			   } else {
			     if ($product['products_price_' . $b] == NULL) echo ENTRY_PRODUCTS_PRICE_DISABLED;
			     else echo $currencies->format($pInfo->$products_price_X);
			   }
			}
		?></td>
		<!--TotalB2B end-->

Thank all :rolleyes:

Edited by pnx

Hi Guys!

Has anyone made progress to count this as a stable release yet? Really nice contrib!

Is there a way to just allow suppliers to view their sold products, but not add/ modify / see anything else?

Also, could the statisctics be better? - The month shows data for that month only and not a summary of other details from previous months?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

i installed contribution when i try to login shows the same page without any errors, but if enter wrong password this message appear Error message: Username or Password is wrong. Please try again.! Please help me

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, Im new on this but i explore this contribution so much that i´m letting you know some issues i´ve solve:

-------------------------------------------------------------

The login problem,

in supplier_area_top.php

if (!isset($_SESSION['login'])){

But if this string is replaced with:

if (!tep_session_is_registered('login')){

Supplier can log in...

-------------------------------------------------------------

"You dont know what you can do till you try"

Ing. Héctor Basora Arriaga

Hello

Nice contrib here.

It took me a wholme day to install it on a local server.

As I work on oscss, instead of oscommerce, I had to modify a few things.

So now suppliers can add their products, great.

the point is that when added, they cannot modify them.

I guess they should. I'm still working on it, but if you have an idea of where this issue may come from...

Well I got It :P :thumbsup: I think I fixed almost all the bad stuffs and also I added the suppliers image a greetin with the name of the supplier after you login, Im sorry but my website suppliers area is in spanish wich means i will have to work on that part to see if languages works better Here are my screenshots:

THIS IS THE LOGIN

login.JPG

AFTER YOU LOGIN

areasuplidores.JPG

THIS IS THE MAIN SUPPLIERS

areasuplidoresmainpage.JPG

Well I got It :P :thumbsup: I think I fixed almost all the bad stuffs and also I added the suppliers image a greetin with the name of the supplier after you login, Im sorry but my website suppliers area is in spanish wich means i will have to work on that part to see if languages works better Here are my screenshots:

I also have to say that the logoff is giving me trouble but I manage it to make it logout when you click on it but if you go back it will show the previous supplier that was logged, well a good solution for this will be to change the session, im not a good php programmer the only thing u need is to know what you want.

In order to Logout do this ::>

In

Find this..>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_catalog_href_link() . '" class="headerLink">' . HEADER_TITLE_ONLINE_CATALOG . '</a>

Add after that ..>

|  <a href="../supplier/" class="headerLink">LogOut(Salir)</a>'; ?>

in supplier_area_top.php

change..>

if (!tep_session_is_registered('l.ogin'))

tep_session_register('login');

for this ..>

if (!tep_session_is_registered('l.ogin'))

tep_session_register('whatever');

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The supplier Image and name Stuff>

after..>

$login = $suppliers_result['suppliers_id'];

put this..>

$suplidor = $suppliers_result['suppliers_group_name'];

$imagen = $suppliers_result['suppliers_image'];

In supplier_area.php

after the require thing put this ..>

$image_location = "../images/" . $imagen;

Find..>

'image' => , this thing here i dont remember but change it to this ..> $image_location,

Find this..>

$cn = ($i >= 4 ? 2 : 1);

${'c' . $cn}.= ' <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">' . "\n" .

' <tr>' . "\n" .

' <td align="center" valign="middle">'

And add this ...>

. tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'categories/' . $cat[$i]['image'], $cat[$i]['title'], 250,250 ) . '</p>

<p>Welcome <strong>' . $suplidor .'</strong></p></td>' . "\n" .

THAT PART MUST LOOK LIKE THIS...>

$cn = ($i >= 4 ? 2 : 1);

${'c' . $cn}.= ' <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">' . "\n" .

' <tr>' . "\n" .

' <td align="center" valign="middle">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'categories/' . $cat[$i]['image'], $cat[$i]['title'], 250,250 ) . '</p>

<p>Bienvenid@ <strong>' . $suplidor .'</strong></p></td>' . "\n" .

' <td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">' . "\n" .

' <tr>' . "\n" .

' <td class="main"></td>' . "\n" .

' </tr>' . "\n" .

' <tr>' . "\n" .

' <td class="menusub">';

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's All by now, Ill see if I catch more time and when I fix it Ill bring my answers here, I wish someone else could help me with this becouse is a great contribution.

See ya.

Héctor Basora Arriaga

Stairus.com

I just woke up and realized that the login thing is working it just takes some time to end the session, so what we need is to find that function in order to make the session end :P It has a time.

Hello

for that "deconnect" stuff, I just made a very simple thing. So far, it works.

But as I'm not a professionnal coder, it may have some hideous hidden defaults...

give it to you as it is :

In admin/includes/boxes/supplierarea.php , I had a link :

.	'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SUPPLIER_DECONNECT, 'gID=1&selected_box=supplierarea') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_HEADING_SUPPLIER_DECONNECT . '</a><br>'

In admin/includes/languages/(...).php , I had this :

define('BOX_HEADING_SUPPLIER_DECONNECT','<br />Deconnexion');

In admin/includes/filenames.php, I had this :

define('FILENAME_SUPPLIER_DECONNECT', '../supplier/suppliers_deconnect.php');

And I create this file "supplier/suppliers_deconnect.php" wich is pretty simple :

<?php
session_start();
session_destroy();
header('Location:supplier_area.php');
?>

That certainly not is a good and clean solution, but so far... It works.

It works the same as mine but with much more code :P,

what we really need is how to erase the session, I think is becouse anytime it checks if the user is logged it makes the variable =1, the If should be ==1, thats why I think anytime you go -1 back it shows the pages logged in. Ill try to fix it now and i will let you know if I get someting.

Thanks for the details Hector! Keep it up mate! Will incorporate the changes this week, when I am back.

One more bug I've noticed is that the date filters do not work. If I choose to show products sold from a certain period, the data still comes up in total. - I have taken out the supplier's capabilities to add / delete any of their products. Since we work with downloadables, it is best that we do this for our suppliers as they can easily upload "anything" into the system. Hence, our suppliers only being able to check the data of their product's purchases.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I noticed that the sales satistic page was showing all sales even when you were viewing passed months. It could become confusing to some when that are viewing ever month and the totals look the same.

I changed some of the code on the sales statistic page so it would only show sales for just that month

Find this code

<?php 
$start_year = 2000;
$start_month = '1';
$end_year = date(Y) + 1;
$end_month = '1';
$order =  " AND TO_DAYS(date_purchased) >= TO_DAYS('" . $start_year . "-" . $start_month . "-01') AND TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) <= TO_DAYS('" . $end_year . "-" . $end_month . "-01') -1"; 
$order1 =  " AND TO_DAYS(date_purchased) >= TO_DAYS('" . $start_year . "-" . $start_month . "-01')  AND TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) <= TO_DAYS('" . $end_year . "-" . $end_month . "-01') -1";

switch($HTTP_GET_VARS['type']){
  case 'daily': 
	$start_year = $HTTP_GET_VARS['year'];
	$start_month = $HTTP_GET_VARS['month'];
	$end_year = $HTTP_GET_VARS['year'];
	$end_month = $HTTP_GET_VARS['month'] + 1;
	if ($end_month == '13') {$end_month = '1'; $end_year = $end_year +1;}
	$order =  " AND TO_DAYS(date_purchased) >= TO_DAYS('" . $start_year . "-" . $start_month . "-01') AND TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) <= TO_DAYS('" . $end_year . "-" . $end_month . "-01') -1"; 
	$order1 =  " AND TO_DAYS(date_purchased) >= TO_DAYS('" . $start_year . "-" . $start_month . "-01')  AND TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) <= TO_DAYS('" . $end_year . "-" . $end_month . "-01' -1) ";		
	break;
case 'monthly':
	$start_month = '01';
	$end_year = $HTTP_GET_VARS['year'] + 1;
	$end_month = '01';		
	$order =  " AND TO_DAYS(date_purchased) >= TO_DAYS('" . $start_year . "-" . $start_month . "-01') AND TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) <= TO_DAYS('" . $end_year . "-" . $end_month . "-01') - 1"; 
	$order1 =  " AND TO_DAYS(date_purchased) >= TO_DAYS('" . $start_year . "-" . $start_month . "-01')  AND TO_DAYS(o.date_purchased) <= TO_DAYS('" . $end_year . "-" . $end_month . "-01') - 1 "; 		
	break;
default: 
//		$order =  " AND TO_DAYS(date_purchased)"; 
	break;
 }

?>

Change it to this code

<?php 
$start_year = 2008;
$start_month = '1';
$end_year = date(Y) + 1;
$end_month = '1';
$from_date = date("Y-m-d", mktime(0,0,0,$start_month  ,1,$start_year));
$to_date = date("Y-m-d", mktime(0,0,0,$end_month  ,0,$end_year));
$order =  " and o.date_purchased >= '" . $from_date . "' and o.date_purchased <= '" . $to_date . "'";

switch($HTTP_GET_VARS['type']){
  case 'daily': 
	$start_month = $HTTP_GET_VARS['month'];
	$end_year = $HTTP_GET_VARS['year'];
	$end_month = $HTTP_GET_VARS['month'] + 1;
	if ($end_month == '13') {$end_month = '1'; $end_year = $end_year +1;}
	$order =  " and o.date_purchased >= '" . $from_date . "' and o.date_purchased <= '" . $to_date . "'";		
	break;
case 'monthly':
	$start_month = '01';
	$end_year = $HTTP_GET_VARS['year'] + 1;
	$end_month = '01';
	break;
default: 
  //   $order =  " AND TO_DAYS(date_purchased)"; 
	break;
 }

?>

Find this code

while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {
  $products_id = $products['products_id'];
$orders_products_query = tep_db_query("select products_price, final_price from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . $products_id . "'");
$products_purchased = tep_db_num_rows($orders_products_query);
$final_price = 0;

Change it to this code

while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {
  $products_id = $products['products_id'];
$orders_products_query = tep_db_query("select op.products_price, op.final_price, o.date_purchased from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " op where op.products_id = '" . $products_id . "'" . $order . " and op.orders_id = o.orders_id");
$products_purchased = tep_db_num_rows($orders_products_query);
$final_price = 0;

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I just installed the supplier admin using the latest version on OSc 2.2 and need some help here;

http://www.mydomain.com/store/supplier/supplier_area.php

At the log in page, i entered the user and password and was accepted, but it doesn't redirect me to the next page, where the log in page stay still.

Any idea what has gone wrong??

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I just installed the supplier admin using the latest version on OSc 2.2 and need some help here;

http://www.mydomain.com/store/supplier/supplier_area.php

At the log in page, i entered the user and password and was accepted, but it doesn't redirect me to the next page, where the log in page stay still.

Any idea what has gone wrong??

Thanks in advance.

I read the respective php files, realise there is a code in every page:

$osCAdminID = $_REQUEST['osCAdminID'];

In my Administrator Table, i m the only admin exist. Would this be the problem that caused the redirection failed??

still Trying,

I realised in my OSC Admin-under supplier, i have a supplier category box where i can't scroll down and seem failed to do selection:

supplierpage.jpg

In the database, suppliers_products_groups, it is empty although i have hightlighted the selected category in the admin page as above:

emptydatabase.jpg

Will this caused the failure of redirection??

Also, my supplier configure.php is as follows, hope anyone can point it out the diff with yours:

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.mmo.net.my'); // eg, http://localhost or - https://localhost should not be NULL for productive servers

define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', 'http://www.mmo.net.my/');

define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', '');

define('ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG', 'false'); // secure webserver for catalog module

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/mmonetmy/public_html/store'); // where your pages are located on the server. if $DOCUMENT_ROOT doesnt suit you, replace with your local path. (eg, /usr/local/apache/htdocs)

define('DIR_WS_S_ADMIN', '/supplier/');

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/admin/');

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . DIR_WS_ADMIN);

define('DIR_FS_S_ADMIN', DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . DIR_WS_S_ADMIN);

// define our Catalog path / or /catalog/

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', 'http://www.mmo.net.my/store');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . '/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_ADMIN . 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . '/images/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . DIR_WS_ADMIN . 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_SUPPLIER_INCLUDES', DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . DIR_WS_S_ADMIN . 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . '/includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');

define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');